A New Product Line

I'm really pleased to have finally launched my latest "Green Treasures" ... wallets made from upcycled plastic bags that are fused into a new, strong material that is super light but strong.  I love creating the fused plastic; impossible to recreate two that are the same, so every item is so unique.

I have listed one wallet plus a "teabag" wallet and card holder that I'm selling as a prototype.  It didn't start out as a teabag wallet but the design took on a life of its own.  They are fun little gifts or for a treat for yourself.  I'm keeping the prices low, at least to begin, because I feel like I'm still developing the process, thus each item seems better than the last.

This is a short post, just to celebrate the product launch.  I have a few sheets of fused plastic that I've created, waiting to be cut and stitched, so hope to list lots more items in the next few days.

Let me know what you think.  And what features are important to you in a wallet?  How many cards should it hold?  Is one large compartment adequate, or do you prefer several separate card pockets?  Do you fold bills or want them to lie flat?  And what about small clutch purses?  What essentials must it hold?

Your ideas will help determine my designs.  Thanks for the input.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's Fitness & Gyms

Sewing at Home

Simplify Christmas Preparations: Enjoy the Moments